To succeed in modernized practice transformation and full-spectrum value-based healthcare delivery, industry stakeholders must collaborate to ensure measurable performance-based outcomes exists in four core areas of focus – data control, healthcare analytics/intelligence, care coordination and management, and preventive wellness and patient engagement.
That’s why HIC’s team of innovative experts have been highly recruited and hand-picked to facilitate and work with stakeholders striving to enhance margin and mission, and demonstrate measurable performance-based outcomes and KPI (KPIs) success that enable them to earn recognition as innovative, high-performing stakeholders.
About Our Team
• Rhonda Metze, Founder/CEO
• Deryl Metze, President & Chief Operating Officer
• Loretta Khangura, RN, MPH, CHTS-CP, PCMH-CCE, Sr VP Transformation & Innovation
• Russ Kolski, RN, MBA, Lean Six Sigma, VP Strategy and Operations
• Dr. Ilse Bell, MD, PCMH-CCE, Sr Payer Strategist
• Peter Cummings, MS Biostatistics, BS Kinesiology, Sr Dir Integration & Data Forensics
• Sr Advisor, Regulatory Compliance & Quality
• Research Associate
Our Clients and Partner Success
(Let us share a few of our value-based client engagements and success stories)
- ARcare/KYcare/MScare (FQHC – HCCN Member Center)
- Kentucky Health Center Network (KHCN)
- Providence Community Health Center (RI)
- Tennessee Primary Care Association (Centers for Quality in Community Health)
- Community Health Center Association of Mississippi (PCA/HCCN)
- Laurel Medical Services (FQHC)
- CareMore Health Plan (Anthem)
- National Nurse-Lead Community Centers (NNCC/HCCN– Keys to Quality)
- Sheridan Health (FQHC)
- Maine Primary Care Association (PCA/HCCN)
- HITEQ (Collaborative Partner)
We welcome the opportunity to earn your business and support your efforts to accelerate innovative, valued-based healthcare delivery and achieve your business goals and ongoing financial success.
Contact us today for your FREE value-based professional consulting services consultation today!